当前位置:主页 > 会展知识 > 境外参展常用英语(二)

2008-01-09

境外参展常用英语(二)

  

    Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

  This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

  We’d like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

  That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

  I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

  I’m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

  I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

  If I were you, I’d choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

  We’ve already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。


  This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

  Let’s move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

  Good. That’s just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。


  The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

  Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

  Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对 我们的服务质量评价甚高。

  One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

  Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

  Certainly. And we also have test results that we’re sure you’d be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

  How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

  We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。

  Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

  Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

  How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

  We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

  How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

  I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

  Why don’t we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

  I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

  We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

  If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

  Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

  We’d like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

  We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
 
  The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

  We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

  We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

  We don’t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

  That’s international practice. We can’t break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

  We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

  We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

  Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

  We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

  Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

  Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?


   When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

  Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

  The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

  Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

  We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

  We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

  They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

  I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

  I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  It’s up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。

  The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

  How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

  Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

  Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

  Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

  Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

  The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

  Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10 天宽限期的条款。

  When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

  I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

  I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

  I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

  I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

  We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。

  I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

  So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

  We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

 
  What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?

  I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

  What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I’m afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

  We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

  Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

  This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

  Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

  I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。

  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

  Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

  What abou, t the price? 对价格有何看法?

  What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

  How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

  What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

   The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

  You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

  We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

  This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

  I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

  Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

  While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

  Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

  We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

  To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

  This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other  countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

  Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

  Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

  In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价

  Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

  It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

  Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

  How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

  How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

  It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

  What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

  Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. , 谢谢你的光临。

  Don’t mention it. 别客气。
  
  Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

  I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

  Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

  Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。